Arrival at Bangkok Airport
Arrive in Bangkok by noon and transfer to Pataya by road. Overnight in Pataya
Coral Island Tour
After breakfast proceed for Coral Island which is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. The largest of Pattaya’s Near Islands, it is ringed by beautiful white-sand beaches and warm turquoise seas. The verdant hilly interior can be explored along a series of roads and well-maintained footpaths, providing great views of the Pattaya coastline. Overnight at Pattaya.
Morning free to relax. In evening visit Alcazar show which is a is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Alcazar Cabaret Show in Pattaya City has all the allure and razzmatazz of a Las Vegas nightclub. Dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns thrill nightly audiences, as well-groomed ladies mime and dance against a backdrop of surround-sound and computerized lighting. The unique feature of Alcazar’s entertainment, that sets it aside from Las Vegas, is that all the girls are boys! Overnight at Pattaya.
Pattaya – Bangkok
Transfer to Bangkok by road. Evening free to relax. Overnight in Bangkok.
Bangkok City Tour
Take the City Tour of Bangkok also the Baiyoke Sky Tower, with the antenna included, the building’s height is 328.4 mts (1077 ft) and features a public observatory on the 77th floor, a bar called “Roof Top Bar & Music Lounge” on the 83rd floor, a 360-degree revolving roof deck on the 84th floor. Overnight in Bangkok.
Visit Safari World and Marine Park
Indulge in an exciting day full of experiences and activities at a safari world and marine park. Witness species that are on the endangered list and learn about what is being done to preserve their existence. Then watch as trained animals perform breath-taking tricks and carnivorous animals are fed. Overnight in Bangkok.
Departing for Mumbai
Last minute shopping in the morning after breakfast. Check out from hotel & proceed to airport for your flight to Mumbai and arrive with sweet memories of the tour.
- 06 Months bank statement ( With bank seal and signature ) or Credit Card copy
- Photo ( 35 x 45 mm white back ground mat finish 75 % face cover )
- Hotel Confirmation
- Ticket Copy
- Application form to be signed / thumb impression followed with parents signature (BLUE ink)
- NOC from parent if travelling alone
- Id proof of parents
- Notarized letter of authority of parents of underage children, who travel unaccompanied by their parents
- Application form must be signed by both parents. If one parent is unable to sign, an original letter of agreement together with the passport copy is required.
- Original birth certificate and copy (with certified translations and copy, if required)
- Consent letter signed by both parents.
- Both parents passport copy with signature page.
- If applicable School letter.
- If child is endorsed on parent’s passport, applicant must provide and sign a declaration form stating that he/she is travelling alone.