MUMBAI – INTERLAKEN
Board the flight to Zurich. Board the connecting train to Interlaken. Check into your Apartment. Evening free to relax. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day trip to Schilthorn which is rich variety of alpine flora, combined with breath taking views of snow-covered Bernese Alps, dominated by the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, guarantee you anabsolutely unforgettable outing. While going, up take a break at car free small the small village of Murren. Enjoy the melody of Swiss bells from from the grazing cows. On your way back from Schilthorn, visit the Trummelbach waterfalls (09:00 – 17:00). Overnight in Interlaken.
After breakfast, board the train to Lucerne see the Chapel bridge 100m from the station. Visit the old town and the Lion Monument. Later visit the Transport Museum (10:00 – 18:00 hrs), Return back to Interlaken. Have your dinner at a restaurant there. Overnight at your apartment in Interlaken.
Day free to do Adventure Sports activities in Interlaken.
Check out from your apartment. Board the Golden Pass Line Train which has amazing views all the way. Take the train to Glacier 3000. Enjoy the eternal snow and thrills of Alpine Coaster at Glacier 3000. You can visit Vevey later, where you will pass by the different Sculptures which includes the famous Charlie Chaplin Statue and other places. Overnight in Interlaken.
INTERLAKEN – PARIS
After checking out from the apartment, take the taxi to the train station. Board the TGV to Paris. Check into your apartment. In the evening, visit the Eiffel Tower. Visit the Eiffel Tower. At sunset take the Seine River Cruise from Pont de L’Alma and watch all the Monuments illuminated. Return back to apartment.
Take a day trip to Versailles (Time 09:00 am to 06:30 pm). The lovely chateau de Versailles were the walls are adorned with 6300 paintings, 2000 sculptures & 15000 engraving & 5000 decorative art objects and furnishings. Visit the Arc de Triomphe. Later walk down the Champ Elysees towards Concorde. Return back to the apartment.
In the morning, visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. You can opt to walk down the Library of Georges Pompidou (Library). Later, visit the Sacre Coeur Basillica. Walk down the stairs of old Paris. Visit the Louvre Museum, where the famous painting of Mona Lisa has been put up. Return back to apartment.
PARIS – AMSTERDAM
Board the train to Amsterdam. Check into your hotel. At night take a walk on the wild side with a guided walking tour through Dark Amsterdam, the infamous Red Light District. The tour takes you to the area that’s synonymous with Amsterdam, the Wallen (Red Light District), passing monuments and entering narrow old streets such as the well-known Zeedijk street. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Visit the wonder of the world-‘The Modurodam at The Hague where you can see Holland in miniature in the morning. Overnight in Amsterdam.
AMSTERDAM – MUMBAI
Check out from your hotel. Take the taxi to airport. Board the flight back home with wonderful memories.
- Application form
- Original passport (Old & New)
- 02 photo (45*35mm, white background, matt finish, 80% face cover)
- Ticket copy
- Day to day itinerary
- Hotel confirmation
- Travel insurance
- 06 months bank statement (personal & company)
- 03 years income tax return (personal & company)
- Covering letter (mention purpose of travel)
- Leave letter (only if salaried )
- Partnership / business registration (for self-employed)
- 02 Letterhead’s (for self-employed)
- Application form to be signed / thumb impression followed with parents signature (BLUE ink)
- NOC from parent if travelling alone
- Id proof of parents
- Notarized letter of authority of parents of underage children, who travel unaccompanied by their parents
- Application form must be signed by both parents. If one parent is unable to sign, an original letter of agreement together with the passport copy is required.
- Original birth certificate and copy (with certified translations and copy, if required)
- Consent letter signed by both parents.
- Both parents passport copy with signature page.
- If applicable School letter.
- If child is endorsed on parent’s passport, applicant must provide and sign a declaration form stating that he/she is travelling alone.