MUMBAI – INTERLAKEN
Board the flight to Zurich. Take the connecting train to Interlaken. Check into your apartment. Evening, relax in the village or go to Interlaken & return after dinner. Overnight in Interlaken.
After breakfast, board the train to Lucerne. Visit the Lion monument, old town and the Chapel Bridge. Overnight in Interlaken
Take the Golden Pass Line Train departing at 09:08 hrs from Interlaken arriving at Zweissimen at 10:19 hrs. Take the connecting train to Glacier 3000. Enjoy the eternal snow and thrills of Alpine Coaster at Glacier 3000. Evening free to relax. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day trip to Schilthorn which is rich variety of alpine flora, combined with breath taking views of snow-covered Bernese Alps, dominated by the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, guarantee you an absolutely unforgettable outing. On the way up take a break to explore the car free village of Murren. On your way back from Schilthorn, visit the Trummelbach waterfalls and return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight in Interlaken.
This morning, you may opt to do Paragliding. After this, you will board the train to Montreux and take the Cruise to Chillon Castle, which is one of the most Picturesque Castle in the world. You can visit Vevey later, where you will pass by the different Sculptures which includes the famous Charlie Chaplin Statue. Later, return back to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
INTERLAKEN – PARIS
Check out from your apartment. Take the train to Basel. Board the connecting TGV to Paris. Pvt transfer to your apartment. In the evening, visit the Eiffel Tower. At sunset take the Seine River Cruise from Pont de L’Alma and watch all the Monuments illuminated. Return back to the apartment.
Vehicle at disposal for 10 hours. Visit the lovely chateau de Versailles were the walls are adorned with 6300 paintings, 2000 sculptures & 15000 engraving & 5000 decorative art objects and furnishings. Later come back to Paris and visit all the important monuments of Paris including Arc de Triomphe, Champ Elysses, Concorde, Notre Dame, Opera Garnier, George Pompidou etc. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, check out from the apartment & keep the baggage with the concierge. Take the pink line towards La courneuve and disembark at Musee Du Louvre. Visit the museum where the famous painting of Mona Lisa has been put up and return back to the apartment after lunch.
PARIS – MUMBAI
Take the taxi to the airport. Board the flight back home to Mumbai with wonderful memories.
- Application form
- Original passport (Old & New)
- 02 photo (45*35mm, white background, matt finish, 80% face cover)
- Ticket copy
- Day to day itinerary
- Hotel confirmation
- Travel insurance
- 06 months bank statement (personal & company)
- 03 years income tax return (personal & company)
- Covering letter (mention purpose of travel)
- Leave letter (only if salaried )
- Partnership / business registration (for self-employed)
- 02 Letterhead’s (for self-employed)
- Application form to be signed / thumb impression followed with parents signature (BLUE ink)
- NOC from parent if travelling alone
- Id proof of parents
- Notarized letter of authority of parents of underage children, who travel unaccompanied by their parents
- Application form must be signed by both parents. If one parent is unable to sign, an original letter of agreement together with the passport copy is required.
- Original birth certificate and copy (with certified translations and copy, if required)
- Consent letter signed by both parents.
- Both parents passport copy with signature page.
- If applicable School letter.
- If child is endorsed on parent’s passport, applicant must provide and sign a declaration form stating that he/she is travelling alone.