Arrive at Dubai
Pick up from DXB Airport. Private Transfer to Hotel. Evening free to relax. Overnight at Hotel.
City Tour and Visit Dessert Safari
After breakfast you may leave to visit the fastest growing city. Afternoon Pick Up For Desert Safari from Hotel. Enjoy Dune Bashing With Red Sand Dune Followed By The Traditional Arabina Belly Dancing, Tanoora Dance Show & Arabian Themed International Buffet & Barbequed Dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
Visit Snow Park and Burj Khalifa
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world. Later you may visit Burj Khalifa The Tallest Tower in the World to explore the breathing taking View of Dubai. Overnight at Hotel.
Visit IMG World Adventutre
After Breakfast at Hotel. Visit IMG World Adventure with Entry Tickets. IMG Worlds of Adventure is an indoor amusement park in the United Arab Emirates in Dubai. It is Dubai’s first mega themed entertainment destination. The park is divided into four “epic zones”. Two of the four zones represent global brands Cartoon Network and Marvel, while IMG Boulevard and the Lost Valley – Dinosaur Adventure zones are original concepts created by the IMG Group. Overnight at Hotel.
Atlantis the Palm
After Breakfast Check out from the hotel & transfer to Atlantis the Palm Hotel where you will have unlimited access to Aquaventure and lost chambers. Overnight at Hotel.
Depating for Mumbai
Pick up from Atlantis the Palm Hotel & then transfer to Dubai Airport for Return Flight.
- Ticket copy
- Application form to be signed / thumb impression followed with parents signature (BLUE ink)
- NOC from parent if travelling alone
- Id proof of parents
- Notarized letter of authority of parents of underage children, who travel unaccompanied by their parents
- Application form must be signed by both parents. If one parent is unable to sign, an original letter of agreement together with the passport copy is required.
- Original birth certificate and copy (with certified translations and copy, if required)
- Consent letter signed by both parents.
- Both parents passport copy with signature page.
- If applicable School letter.
- If child is endorsed on parent’s passport, applicant must provide and sign a declaration form stating that he/she is travelling alone.